The Blog is a final Bus Stop for Academic Materials such as Assignments, Essays, Reports, Thesis, Projects, Dissertations Among others.

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Journal Entry

 Business Planning: Units 1 and 2 Journal Entry 

Business Planning Introduction: 

Unit 1 introduced me to business planning where I learned the aims of business planning, the elements of both good and bad business plans and the fundamentals of organizing a business plan.  Conversely, in Unit 2, I learned how to recognize the wider priorities of a business plan, the business plan stakeholders, their needs and preferences, carrying out a 

SWOT analysis on a business, carrying out a business assessment to identify major resources and advantages of the business and generate a value ladder. 

Activation of the E-Book/Unit Reading:

I activated the E-Book where I learned various concepts on the topic from the e-book.  In addition, I learned further from the Unit 1 and 2 Reading. 

The Anchored Q & A segment :

The first Q & A section anchored by the Module Tutor  gave me clear understanding of what is ahead of me.  Though the Q & A section was an outline and brief, I learned how my time will be apportioned to fit into the various activities. 

Discussion Forum: 

The first discussion forum which lasted for two weeks has assisted me in wider research and reading on the learning outcomes. Furthermore, I garnered vital knowledge from the various posts made my colleagues. 

Limitations:

One of the limitations I countered was my inability to cover other areas in my posts due to the fact that the posts were limited to 10.  In addition, I was unable to respond to other posts from colleagues.  Despite these limitations, what I have learned from the units 1 & 2 will help me in both personal and professional life.  For instance, I can now apply what I have learned to writing a robust business plan.  In addition, I can identify both good and bad business plan and organization of a business plan. 

Conclusion:

Summing up and as mentioned above, the knowledge I have garnered from units 1 & 2 is essential to completing the entire module as I will continue to build on what I have learned throughout this module.   





No comments:

Post a Comment