The Blog is a final Bus Stop for Academic Materials such as Assignments, Essays, Reports, Thesis, Projects, Dissertations Among others.

Monday 19 December 2016

A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY







Good day!

I trust you all are doing great indeed!
I want to use this opportunity to talk to you guys on a business opportunity. 
I believe most of us are asking this question,  What do I do now that I am a graduate or what do I do to earn a living? Should I look for a job? Should I start a business? Where do I get the money to start or where do I find a job in this economic meltdown/recession that most organizations are laying off staff.

Here is the good news!

I am introducing two great opportunities that I have tested and found them great for you to try.

1.       BITOIN AND ZARFUND


2.       GET HELP WORLD WIDE
I will talk about the option 2.  Get Help Worldwide (GHW) is not MMM you all have tested or must have heard about that froze people money.  Get Help World Wide has seen the flaws in MMM and has built a more solid system/program with a Going Concern in mind.

We all know what Going Concern is? A Going Concern in business means that that business has no intention of winding up.


Let me keep it brief. To participate in Get Help World Wide, follow this link to register; https://gethelpworldwide.com/?ref_id=168303-Israel_Ugbo
If you render help with Bitcoin, you will get 50% of your money while in Naira or local currency, you will get 30% of your money, but they strongly recommend that you upload your picture so that they know they are dealing with genuine people. They may ask you for means of identity much latter – this shows that the program is genuine. For those who wants to register with Bitcoin and don’t know how to go about it, contact me at israelugbo@gmail.com.  I will open a bitcoin wallet for you free of charge (FOC) and show you how to fund it and use it.  Bitcoin is the highest currency in the world, but it is an electronic currency (Cryptho-currency).  1 bitcoin is equivalent to $784 Dollars (1BTC=$784).  You can google this fact.
Also, for those who are interested in Bitcoin and Zarfund – option 1 above, should contact me as well at israelugbo@gmail.com.  Option one is a stable and step by step investment for those who have project and business idea to fund but have no money to do it.
Take action now and start something for yourself.  The worst thing that happens to a man is not taking risk.  Not taking risk is the worst risk in life.
Waiting to hear from you soonest!
Best regards.

ISRAEL O. UGBO

07069373637, israelugbo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment